Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fixing a Boo Boo

Marlene emailed me a fabulous page that she made with sketch 17, but Hotmail decided to eat it! When I worked on the post last night, I couldn’t find her page anywhere even though she told me she’d finished one. I sent her an email begging her to resend it and she did. Thank you so much Marlene!

I really love the way she turned the sketch on it’s side. She also did an amazing job with the title work. It really adds a lot of interest to the page. She replaced the kite with a neat balloon that she attached to her page with twine. Very cool.

Kyle Goes to Washington

Again, I’m sorry for the delay in posting this page. I hope you all enjoyed the extra inspiration.

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

Alison said...

This is so great! i'm LOVING the balloon!~

HeatherLynn said...

oh how cute!! so glad Marlene resent this adorable layout for you to post! she did a wonderful job! that balloon with the twine string is adorable!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

sorry you couldn't get the post to work. stupid computers.

Just Jaime said...

I love the balloon and the geometric pp!

April said...

Great page Marlene!!