Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let's Get Away

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Newport Beach for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I really can't believe that Summer is almost here. My kids get out of school next week! If you haven't started planning your Summer vacation, it's time to start NOW! Our favorite place to go as a family is the beach, and I would just love to go to Newport Beach in California.

Newport Beach is a wonderful family vacation destination because it strikes the perfect balance between sophistication and laid back family fun. There are a ton of different activities that are guarenteed to keep each of your family members happy. You can visit the Newport Beach website to discover more about upscale shopping, golfing, and even Summer camps for kids. 

The site even features links to make hotel reservations. I really like the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach promotion for families. If you purchase one room at full price, you get a connecting room for your kids 18 and under for 50% off. The hotel has a golf course to keep the man in your life happy, whirlpools for Mom, and the kids will enjoy swimming for hours!

While you are over at the site, you should definitely check out the "things to do" tab at the top of the page for more details on the activies that are available in Newport Beach. My kids would love the Balboa Fun Zone and I'm sure yours would too. You could even go to Disneyland during your stay in Newport Beach. The possiblities really are endless.

You can also find excellent Summer Camps for your kids to attend while you vacation in Newport Beach. The Newport Sea Base camp sounds really appealing to me. I know my kids love water so sailing, kayaking, and fishing would be right up their alley. 

Which activities would you like to try? I'm sure there are a million reasons why you need a vacation. I know I need one soon. If you're thinking about where you should go, keep Newport Beach in mind!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

A said...

The word "vacation" never sounded this good Heather :-)