Friday, May 25, 2012

Make A Joyful Noise!

I’m finally done with Jessica Sprague’s Digital Art Journaling class. I started it months and months ago but I ended up procrastinating and nothing got finished. I got fed up with having a list of unfinished projects, so I’ve been working my way through a huge list and I’ve finally caught up with one item on the list. These are my last four art journal pages!

1. Make A Joyful Noise

JoyfulNoiseHeatherLandryWEB

The prompt for this page was music and I chose to copy Jessica's page pretty closely because I loved the symbolism and design. I did change the sentiment/journaling. She journaled about a hymn she loved and I decided to use a Bible verse. All of the supplies on this page came from the Art Journaling class.

2. Don’t Listen

28ListenHeatherLandryWEB

The prompt for this page was "Listen". I went in the other direction and journaled about something I would rather NOT listen to.

Supplies: Nancie Rowe Janitz’s Journal Your Art Out 4 “Enchanted”

3. Going Home

Going HomeHeatherLandryWEB

I loved using the vintage photo action on this page. The prompt on this one was "Escape". When things get really rough around here I escape by going down the road to visit my grandparents.

Supplies:
Zoe Pearn's Lost & Taken Facebook Fan Exclusive Freebie
Jessica Sprague's Digital Art Journaling Class

4. Stronger

StrongerHeatherLandryWEB

The prompt for this page was "stronger". I decided to use a phoenix image to mimic rising from the ashes of hardship. The little bit of journaling is from a Kelly Clarkson song that I absolutely love.

Supplies:
Nancie Rowe Janitz's Retro Spring Kit
Jessica Sprague's Digital Art Journaling Class
Splendid Fiins Knockout Starburst

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very powerful! Good job!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love them all! but, i told you to stop.

Alison said...

These are gorgeous Heather!

Patrice said...

Beautiful pages - I'm taking the self paced class now and learning so much...well done!

Mitra Pratt said...

got over here to take a quick look, I love these just as much as I loved the last bunch you did...