Monday, June 4, 2012

Delightful Digitals

I always love when new designers debut at Jessica Sprague’s website. This week was Dani Mogstad’s debut and I totally fell in love with her kits! I ended up making several digital pages to share. As always, the credits are listed and linked. 

1. Never To Be Forgotten

1NeverToBeForgottenSummerHeatherLandryWEB

I used some recent family photos to scrap a quote with Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday episode called "Overlapping Text". I really loved the technique and I'll definitely be using it again! She had me at multicolored journaling. Yum.

Supplies:
PSF Overlapping Journaling
Port Beach Element Pack
Port Beach Paper Pack

2. Go Play

4GoPlayHeatherLandryWEB

I made this layout about Brandon’s obsession with water. He's happy fishing, playing in the fountains, or swimming. If I believed in astrology, I'd have to admit that he fits in rather well as a Pisces. LOL He’s my little fish.

Supplies:
Dani Mogstad's Boy Crazy Kit
Little Green Frog Designs' Livewire 2 Template
Kraft Capers Paper Pack

3. Our Dad

4OurDadHeatherLandryWEB

I interviewed my kids about their Dad for this layout. I'm going to print it and have it framed as a Father's Day gift for him. I'm sure he'll love it! (Almost as much as I love that photo. Hello cuteness!)

Supplies:
Heather Landry's (Me!) Free Template 18
Dani Mogstad's Dapper Dan Full Kit

4. May 2012

4May2012HeatherLandryWEB

This layout is another fabulous Photoshop Friday class I completed! It’s one of my favorites from the 2012 series. I took a lot of photos in May and this was a great way to get a lot of photos and a lot of information on one page.

Supplies:
Dani Mogstad's Playdate Complete Kit
Photoshop Friday: Calendar Page

I’ll be back by Wednesday with an update on what we’ve all been up to around here. Hint: We’ve been busy!

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

April said...

Heather these are AMAZING!!!!

Linda Jordan said...

Amazing pages!!! Thanks so much for all the inspiration. I especially love the idea of the last page.

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

You made such fabulous pages with Dani's kits Heather! I too have absolutely fallen in love with all of Dani's new kits. They're just so bright and colorful and full of so many awesome elements. Can't wait to see what else she comes out with!

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous layouts, as always!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the font work in the top layout.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great digi work. they almost look real. roflmao

Nichole Koch said...

I LOVE them all!!! Great job Heather! I love the multicolored journaling on the first one and I really like how you journaled on the Dad one!