Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Graduate

I really love when I get pages from my readers! I got some happy email from Linda a few days ago with this beautiful project she made. She was inspired by Sketch #11.  I love how she reassembled the hexagons on her background. It adds a lot of interest to the page. I also love the paper strips. Thank you so much for sending me your layout Linda!

chess018LindaJordan

I have a few layouts to share as well. Don’t worry, there aren’t too many because the kiddos are keeping me hopping around here!

1. My Graduate

My GraduateHeatherLandryWEB

I can't believe that my little man graduated preschool this May! Do you know what that means? Kindergarten! Ahhh! It seems like he was born only yesterday. I've had enough of this growing up stuff. Dani Mogstad's super cute kits took some of the sting out of having to scrap my baby all grown up.

Supplies:
School Spirit Add A Grad
School Spirit Paper Pack

2. Homeward Bound

HomewardBoundHeatherLandryWEB

I tried to keep myself occupied on the way home from our trip to Florida by snapping random photos of the surrounding scenery. My favorite is the one of the tunnel!

Supplies:
Happy Travels Element Kit
Happy Travels Paper Kit
Photoshop Friday: Add Patterned Paper To A Brush

3. Summer Love

SummerLoveHeatherLandryWEB

This page is made up of lots of older goodies from my stash. Nothing on the page is new! Gotta love that right?

This layout is based on Holly's sketch from The Sampler kit club. I flipped it horizontally so it would work better with my photo. I'm entering this page into the June Lyrics Challenge on Scrapbook.com too.

Special thanks to Shannon for the acrylic circles and the chipboard waves!

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

Linda Jordan said...

Thanks for featuring my page & for the awesome sketch!! It was the first time I attempted hexagons & I love it, I will definitely try them again! Your layouts are gorgeous & congrats on having a preschool grad!! It makes me miss teaching preschool to see all the pages people make around this time of year.

Linda

Mitra Pratt said...

DUDE! I thought I was the only one playing with a camera on the way home from trips to occupy myself, LOL!!! Love the FISH STICKS ANYONE sticker, that cracked me up!!!

And congrats on a graduate, it's all uphill (downhill) or sideways from here...life keeps goin' faster and faster!

Just Jaime said...

Love the colors of the "My Graduate" lo and the design of the "Homeward Bound"

Cindy Gay said...

Love "Summer Love" starting with the great picture.

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous pages, all of them!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

don't post this comment! roflmao

Izzy Anderson said...

I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. First, I loved Brandon's graduation, then I scrolled down and loved your travel paged, then I scrolled some more and loved your Fish Sticks page. Snorkle may be my all time favorite collection so I am biased toward that one. Fab work, all.