Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh Snap! Card

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend. In today’s post I’d like to share another bright, cheerful project that I made with the Scraptastic Club Oh Snap! kit and add on. I've been making quite a few cards lately for a card swap and I decided that I wanted to include a card for a wedding. I thought the sentiment on the sticker would be perfect. (I added to it by using my dymo label maker.) This card came together really quickly because I used a PageMaps sketch for inspiration.

LoveIsCardHeatherLandryWEB

I loved the black and white striped photo corners that came in the kit. They are seriously fun! I slid one on a corner of the sentiment and used it as a layering piece with some fussy cut flowers and a doily. You can also see a little peek of the white bubble wrap rub on that I used. They were so easy to apply. I'm don’t have the highest success rate with rub ons, so I was really relieved when they rubbed on smoothly.

LoveIsCard2HeatherLandryWEB

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

such a pretty card...now stop scrappin!

HeatherLynn said...

oh my holy goodness! your card is fantastic!! love it, Heather!!

Mitra Pratt said...

Glad to hear it's not just me who is "rub-on" challenged. I LOVE this card, the little blue gem stole my heart!

Just Jaime said...

Love the title work and the colors! Great design!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! And I enjoyed your photo update earlier. (I was at my parents' house and their computer wouldn't let me comment.)