Friday, June 15, 2012

Sketch/Template #19

I’m back with another sketch and free digital template to share with everyone! If you would like to save the sketch for later use, please feel free to right click on the image then click “Save As”. You can also pin it to Pinterest.

HL_Sketch_Template Prv 19

The sketch is based on this layout that I made with the Scraptastic Club Oh Snap! kit and add on. I was thrilled that the colors in the paper matched Jordan’s shirt. I thought they worked perfectly!

Dream Big Heather Landry WEB

I also have several wonderful pages from my design team to share! I’m always so very thankful for their help.

First, Alison Krogsgaard made this super sticky layout about her daughter getting into a jar of peanut butter. I definitely don’t envy her for having to clean all of that up, but I think it’s awesome that she scrapped about it!

AliRememberTheTime

April Walker flipped the sketch so it would work better with her photo. I love the bright, happy colors on this page and the heart border around the circle is a lot of fun. The title is perfect for the layout too!

April Walker

I received this delightful page from Lesley Walker. She always does the most amazing pages and her fussy cutting is beyond lovely. On top of that, her granddaughter is completely adorable.

Lesley Walker

Melissa Birlem made this stunning heritage page to share with everyone. The metal accents really stand out and they help tie everything together. The photos she used are absolute treasures!

MelissaBirlemJulius

The next layout is by Mitra Pratt. The title she used on this page totally cracks me up, and the way she edited the photo to show the pop of red from the cup really puts it over the top. She also used flowers on a masculine page and yet it still looks masculine. That can be really hard to pull off but she did it!

Mitra Pratt Red Solo Cup 06112012

Nancy Keslin is the queen of shabby chic! I love the soft colors on her layout and the big doily really adds so much to the design. I think it’s really neat that she used two smaller photos in one of the photo spaces.

Nancy Keslin

Last but not least, this whimsical layout was created by Sharon Fritchman. I really admire the way she set a scene with this page. The splashes, the sea creatures, and her title work… it’s all just fantastic!

Sharon

If you’re a digital scrapbooker don’t forget to download the free, layered template that I made in Photoshop Elements!

https://www.box.com/s/efab9f11f44b6299e5c5

Wood Grain Thank you

9 comments:

Mitra Pratt said...

Great Sketch Heather! I am posting this on my blog on Tuesday!!! Still laughing thinking about all that peanut butter Alison! Great pages girls!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Just Jaime said...

Ok I think I need to get some of that camera paper for myself---I loved it last time and I love it again. Great sketch too!

April said...

Amazing job ladies!!! Another awesome sketch Heather. :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow- I'd never have guessed they were from the same sketch, yet when I look at each I totally see the inspiration. That's what I love about sketches- each person interprets them so differently!

Sharon said...

WOWZA! I agree with Cindy - they are all so different, but from the same wonderful sketch! Each personality really shines through!!! Thanks Heather, for your inspiration!

HeatherLynn said...

Heather, Love your sketch! Your layout is adorable! Love all of the details and your daughters shirt! lol Your DT did a fab job! Love every layout! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
HL

Izzy Anderson said...

Fun sketch and great examples. I especially like the one you did of Jordan. The colors in that kit really were perfect for the photo. Super cute.

Cindy Gay said...

Love all the cameras in your layout!