Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sketch/Template #20

I’m running late posting today’s sketch because I haven’t been feeling well, so this will be a short and sweet post! This is the sketch. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use.

HL_Sketch_Template 20 Prv

The sketch is based on this page that I created with the Scraptastic Club June kit called “Oh Snap!”, and I also used the add on that I couldn’t pass on purchasing.

(OUT FOR PUBLICATION! SORRY.)

My amazing design team (The MMD Divas) created some really beautiful example pages to inspire you all. If you have a spare minute, you should definitely click through to visit their blogs.

At This Moment
By: April Walker

April Walker

Just Because
By: Lesley Walker

LesleyWalker

Super Bunny To The Rescue
By: Ali Krogsgaard

Ali K.

11
By: Nancy Keslin

11NancyKeslin

Bob (A Beach Bud)
By: Mitra Pratt

MitraPratt

Up, Up, & Away
By: Sharon Fritchman

Sharon Fritchman

Watters-Fritts Family Reunion
By: Melissa Birlem

MelissaBirlem

Beep Beep
By: Marlene Murphy

Marlene Murphy

I also made a digital page with the sketch.
Explore
By: Heather Landry

2ExploreHeatherLandryWEB

For credits click here.

If you’re a digital scrapbooker, you can download the layered template freebie that I created in Photoshop Elements here.
Thank You copy

8 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Great sketch! I love all the interpretations! Feel better soon!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sketch, heather. your dt rocked it.

Sharon said...

I love your sketch, Heather! I had so much fun making my layout!!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Sharon said...

I love your sketch, Heather! I had so much fun working with it for my layout!!! And I hope you feel better soon. Rest well!

Sharon said...

P.S. I love the new look of your blog!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

April said...

Amazing job ladies!! Looooooove your digital page Heather...

Linda Jordan said...

So many amazing pages!! I absolutely love the contrasting colors on your page...so gorgeous. That photo makes me want to go swimming so badly!!

Linda