Monday, June 25, 2012

Think Inside Of The (Hybrid) Box

Because it’s Monday again, it’s time for me to post my latest scrapbook projects. I have quite a few to share, and I even have some readers’ pages as well. Let’s get this party started!

1. Picture Perfect

PicturePerfectHeatherLandryWEB

I've been following along with the Photoshop Top Five Class over at Jessica Sprague's site to celebrate their fifth birthday. One of the classes was about how to use quickpages, and this is the completed project that I put together.

Supplies:
Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Top Five Class

2. Don’t Judge Card

I've been working on using some older scrapbook supplies, and I had some scraps left over from making my "Not A Toy" layout. I couldn't just throw them in the trash so I made two nearly identical cards. (Don’t worry, I won’t bore you by posting both of them.)

This card features an October Afternoon sticker and a finger pointing stamp that I stamped and cut out. Special thanks to Holly from The Sampler kit club for the stamps, and to Mitra for the beautiful layered flower.

3. Embellished Circle Purse

25PurseHeatherLandryWEB

I fell in love with Samantha Walker's Circle Purse digital die cut file the minute I saw it. This is the project that I created. I used some older SEI papers and embellishments to accent the assembled die cut file.

Supplies:
Samantha Walker's Circle Purse Digital Die Cut File

4. Petal Box

25PetalBoxHeatherLandryWEB

This is my take on Samantha Walker’s petal box digital die cut file. I used more of my older SEI goodies from my paper stash to make this project.

Supplies:
Samantha Walker's Digital Die Cut File: Petal Box

You all know how much I love to share the pages that my readers send me. My dear friend Vija has been scrapping lovely photos of her son’s wedding. She sent me this layout and told me she was inspired by sketch #19. I was so impressed by the elegance of this page. She did an amazing job!

cuttingthecake20_1Vija

Chez is another scrappy friend of mine, and she sent me this layout of her absolutely adorable grandson. It was also inspired by sketch #19. I love her punching and the little robot embellishments make this a perfectly classic little boy page. Isn’t it awesome?

lilman8_1Chez

Thank you ladies! I really appreciate your use of my sketches and your generosity in letting me share your pages with my readers.

Thank You copy

8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the photo in "picture perfect"-also the font. Your card is great. Love Vija and Chez of course!

Just Jaime said...

Love your layout's design and that cool flower on the Don't Judge card! At first I wondered if that's all the card said =)

Alison said...

Heather, i'm ADORING the purse card and the petal box. I haven't seen you doing OTP projects yet, and I'm loving it!!

Barbara said...

Wow Heater. All those hybrid projects are so great! I could never make that card ... sure with I could.

Love the new look of the blog!

Nichole Koch said...

I LOVE your first layout!!! I might have to check out those Jessica Sprague classes. Your friends robot layout is awesome too!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

cute new blog, cute new projects.

Mitra Pratt said...

Spotted that flower on a card, cool beaners!!! Love that you're using up scraps too. That rocks!! Nice reader's pages too!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

They're all beautiful, but my favorite is the Picture Perfect layout. It's so fresh and crisp and cute. Love the picture of Jordan and the way every element brings your eye right to it.