Saturday, July 28, 2012

10-4 Good Buddy

It’s been a while since I’ve shared my projects and they’re piling up! We stayed home from church this evening because Brandon and I aren’t feeling well, so I figured I could sit here and blog while I rest.

1. My Little Monkey

MyLittleMonkeyHeatherLandryWEB

I had a few scraps left from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey collection so I decided to make a super simple grid layout. I used a sketch from PageMaps by Becky Fleck for inspiration. The journaling spot is from Elle's Studio. It matched the papers perfectly.

Journaling: We found a new park in Abita Springs. Bubs climbed on everything! He kept getting mad at the sand in his shoes! 3-2009

2: Terrific Kid

TerrifficKidHeatherLandryWEB

I used the scraps from my older Scraptastic Club kit that featured Pink Paislee's Old School paper. These photos are from Jordan's Terrific Kid ceremony. She's been picked every year to receive that honor and we are so very proud of her.

I used a PageMaps sketch for inspiration again. I love Becky's sketches!

3. Just Get Up And Dance

JustGetUpAndDanceHeatherLandryWEB

I used my Cricut again! I'm on a roll. I scrapped a REALLY old photo here. This was my Senior prom. The title comes from the fact that I don't even know why boys go to the prom. They don't dance. They just sit there and look bored. Anyway, since I called the boy out for not dancing I blurred his face and name. I'm not totally mean!

This page was inspired by a sketch on the Studio Calico blog. A lot of the supplies on this page came from a prize that I won from The Sampler Kit Club.

4: 10-4 Good Buddy

10-4GoodBuddyHeatherLandryWEB

I used the last of that Old School kit from Scraptastic Club to scrap these photos of my Jordan's good friends from school. They were on a field trip together and I chaperoned.

I used a sketch from Got Sketch? by Valerie Salmon for inspiration on this layout. Thanks go to Nancy for the journaling card!

I’ll be back tomorrow with my latest project for Scraptastic Club. I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend.

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

All the layouts are fun. Love your prom photo! (you, that is) And the "terrific kid".

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all AMAZING!! I am LOVING the title work on the prom one!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Mitra Pratt said...

ohhhhhhhh glitter.....

and pretty dress and flowers....

SORRY, that all caught my eye first!!! Love your pages!! I just was at our 20TH reunion and the boys still weren't dancing...no hope for them!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layouts! You didn't have to blur him for calling him out for NOT dancing - he'd probably have been more humiliated if you'd said that he actually DID dance at the prom!

Just Jaime said...

haha so true. Those boys will not dance! Great pages!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

these are all so cute! love them!