Thursday, July 19, 2012

32 in 32 Update: Spaghetti Sauce & A Nonfiction Book

I’ve accomplished two more things on my 32 in 32 list. I completed #5 “Make Homemade Spaghetti Sauce” on 7-16-2012. It turned out okay. I let it cook down, and the vegetables were tender. It just wasn’t as good as the usual brand that we buy. The kids ate it, and Ronnie ate it. I ate about half of it and quit. Can you tell that the kids picked the pasta?

IMG_1102

Yesterday, I finished #7 “Read A Nonfiction Book”. I don’t really like reading nonfiction books, and that’s why it ended up on my 32 in 32 list. I can honestly say that I enjoyed this book and I learned a LOT. I’ve made quite a few changes based on the author’s recommendations! I changed a lot of the products that I buy and some of things I do around the house. I definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to find out more about living organically. (The screen shot is from the Kindle app on my iPhone.)

IMG_1103

Thank You copy

3 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

Hooray for getting stuff done! Yeah...knowledge is a double edged sword.

Just Jaime said...

I have read some really fun nonfiction. Mostly biographies, my favorite was "My Life in France" by Julia Child. I say keep trying with the sauce til you get one you like!

Cindy deRosier said...

Good for you! 99% of what I read is nonfiction. I LOVE memoirs especially - I think it's so interesting reading about other people's lives.