Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Aloha Little Miss Attitude

I didn’t forget that I promised to share a few of my latest layouts! They are all digital because I have had very little time to create lately due to our mini-vacation and keeping the kiddos busy.

1. Aloha Little Miss Attitude

AlohaAttitudeHeatherLandryWEB

I'm a big fan of scrapping real life, and Alexis was NOT cooperative when I took her photo at the beach a few weeks ago. I decided to scrap about the diva 'tude she's developing lately. I am sure she’s going to love this page when she’s older.

Supplies:
Photoshop Friday: Date As A Design Element
Aloha Complete Kit

2. Big Bertha

BigBerthaWEBHeatherLandry

I used some fabulous new brushes from Liv.E Designs on a layout that makes me jump up and down! You'll have to read the journaling to understand the title and my joy.

Supplies:
Smudge It Vol.1 Rub-Ons & Brush Set
Snap Happy Complete Kit
Click! (A Mini Kit for Photography Enthusiasts)
Click! Paper Pack - The Solids
Doodle This Way Brushes
Photoshop Friday: Journal In Columns

3. Reader’s Page by Vija: “Princess For A Day”

princessforaday7_1Vija14

Vija sent me this fantastic page that features her beautiful daughter-in-law on her wedding day. She did a wonderful job echoing the rich colors in the photos on her page. The beading is amazing! She was inspired by sketch #14. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us Vija!

Thank You copy

12 comments:

{Steph} said...

Great layouts! I especially like the Aloha one. :)

Question for you: How do you get such great photos of your layouts? Do you scan them or actually take photos & crop them? Mine still aren't quite as perfect as I'd like them to be. Any tips would be much appreciated!

P.S. I don't have a DSLR camera yet... just my point & shoot.

~Steph @ Silver Boxes

A said...

Oh Heather, don't hate me but I kinda like her diva attitude in that photo, it's like she is "working the camera" :-))))

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

cute, cute projects. i love your digi stuff. super cute and colorful. congrats again on your new camera.

Just Jaime said...

Awesome digis! Love the title work on the Big Bertha!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the attitude layout. And Big Bertha is very nice. Always like your titles. Vija's layout is lovely too.

Heather Landry said...

Agnes, I know! LOL Tyra would say that's her fierce look. All of the best models know that one.

Barbara said...

Congrats on the new camera!!! How fun. I remember when I got my DSLR. I was afraid to touch it at first. So fun!
Love that "diva" page. My DD is at a similar age - fast approaching being a teen - and I too am seeing glimpses of teenage attitude at time. I should do a page about the "TUDE" too! Such fun!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous layouts!! That attitude picture is too cute :) And congrats again on the camera, I've been wanting one forever!!

Linda

Cindy deRosier said...

Love the layouts, especially the Aloha Attitude! The pic is great and I love that you're scrapping stuff like this.

Sharon said...

Awesome pages, Heather! And I love that you shared Vija's layout here - it is absolutely stunning!!!!!

Vija Anton said...

I believe that "Aloha Attitude" can transport itself to so many different places! great LO!
I know you & Big Bertha will became firm friends!

S said...

These are great pages - and my fave is the one with attitude. And I agree that their uncooperativeness should not thwart our scrapping!