Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sketch/Template #21

Good morning everyone! I have another sketch and free digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use.

HL_Sketch_Template21Prv

I did things a little differently this time around. I drew the sketch before I made my page. Here’s what I came up with when I used my sketch as inspiration! All of the supplies on this layout came from the Scraptastic Club July kit and add on called “Summer Picnic”.

You'reGonnaMissThisHeatherLandryWEB

I also sent the sketch to my amazing design team and they totally came through with a bunch of inspiring examples.

1. Ali Krogsgaard’s “My Hero”

Alison

2. April Walker’s “Love”

AprilWalker

3. Marlene Murphy’s “Get On Board”

Marlene Murphy

4. Mitra Pratt’s “Dairy Queen One”

MitraONE

5. Mitra Pratt’s “Dairy Queen Two”

MitraTwo

6. Nancy Keslin’s “Wet & Wild”

NancyKeslin

7. Sharon Fritchman’s “Follow The Leader”

SharonFritchman

Thank you so much ladies. I love all of the different takes on the sketch and I really appreciate your help. You all rock!!!

I also finished a digital page with the free, layered digital template. It’s called 4th Of July, and you can see the credits if you click here.

4thOfJulyHeatherLandryWEB

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template that I made as a freebie, click here.

Thank You copy

9 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

Another awesome sketch, Heather! I love what you and the design team came up with - you provide such wonderful inspiration for us with your sketches! Great job, Heather and MMD Divas!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome sketch and layouts, as always!

Barbara said...

TFS Heather! Love all the pages you posted!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous sketch! I always love working with sketches that have a somewhat grid pattern to them like this one. Fabulous inspiration also, thanks for sharing!!

Linda

April said...

Awesome job by all and amazing sketch Heather! I had alot of fun working with it. ;)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template! It is fun to see all the different pages made from it! :)

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sketch. great takes. amazing job ladies.

suezee said...

I just discovered your sketches and my fingers have been busy downloading all of them. Thanks for your great work---