Thursday, July 19, 2012

Who Wants To Go To Legoland?

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

AtlanticLuggageNonSa#B8DED2.doc

Atlantic Luggage is sponsoring an awesome sweepstakes, and you could win a trip to Legoland! The prize is a wonderful two day vacation for 2 adults and 2 children to Legoland in Florida. You'll get a rental car, a hotel room for two nights, a meet and greet with a Lego Master Builder, and a free set of Atlantic Luggage if you win. 

C2 3271165-09 image.jpg

Did you know that Legoland Florida has a brand new water park that opened in May 2012? It features a wave pool, body slides, and tube slides. They also have a lazy river where you can design and build your own unique LEGO vessel to see if you can sail it down the river. I'm not the best builder, so my boat would probably sink within the first two feet. (I guess that's what I would ask about during my consultation with the master builder!?)

I should mention that the luggage is an amazing prize in itself! Atlantic Luggage is lightweight and affordable. That makes it perfect for families that are always on the go. I love the colors that they offer. They aren't just the standard boring black and brown. Check out that purple suitcase! 

I'm sure that you're wondering where you go to enter?! I won't keep you in suspense any more. Click the link below to enter the sweepstakes.

Atlantic Luggage and Legoland Sweepstakes

Good luck!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: