Monday, August 6, 2012

Free Arrow SVG File

*Edited to say: Sorry about the busy blog post day! I had a bunch of stuff go live at once. I’m having scheduling issues. Hopefully this freebie will make up for the busyness?!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted a svg file freebie. I made this one to use on my own pages, so I figured I’d share. The zip file includes an svg file for cutting, a layered digital template for clipping papers individually, and a png file for digital scrapping as well. You could also convert it to use as a brush.

HeatherLandryArrowsPrv

Enjoy! I’d love to see what you make with it, so feel free to link me your completed projects.

Download here.

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you for the Freebie. I love chevrons :)

Just Jaime said...

Pinned to download when I get home =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Very cool!! LOVE IT!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

A said...

I just noticed the new header -- love it :-D

Trisha said...

Very cool! Thanks!

Lena_J said...

Oh, looks really nice. Thank you for sharing :-)