Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sketch & Template Freebie #23

Good morning everyone! I have another sketch and free digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use.

HL_Sketch_Template 23Prv

The sketch was based on this scrapbook page that I made with the Scraptastic Club August 2012 Barn Door kit, add on, and mask add on. I decided to use ALL of the banners on the die cut banner sheet on one page. Brandon wasn’t interested in going to bed in his new big boy bed at all. He informed me that he “wasn’t sleepy”. (Stinker!)

GoodnightSonHeatherLandryWEB

My design team made some amazing examples. I love my MMD Divas so much. They do a great job showing that you can use the sketches in so many different ways.

April Walker made this soft, sweet layout with an amazing ledger background. The pink butterflies really pop, and I adore the fact that she used two different colored mists.

AprilWalker These Faces

Sharon Fritchman decided to use a large square as the center of her page instead of a circle. The tiny date made of patterned paper is a really fantastic idea! It adds a lot of detail, and the colorful paper choices really make this layout shine.

SharonFritchman

The whimsical cameras on Marlene Murphy’s layout make this page completely fun. I love the use of the stamps on top of the black and white paper. This project just screams happy to me. Did you see the coins in the upper right corner? Too cool!

Marlene Murphy

Mitra Pratt’s layout is warm and  homey. The large pink flowers set the photo off so well, and I think it’s awesome that she managed to add extra photos to the design. Her use of embellishments is stunning as always!

Mitra Pratt

This page was sent in by Lesley Walker. She added a large scalloped circle under the banners and I think it looks fantastic! The rounded corners on the background really draw your eye to the journaling, and her grandson is too cute for words.

LesleyWalker

Melissa Birlem extended the journaling near the outside edges of the photo. Her design choice really makes the bright colors on the banners pop! I love the extracted catfish, and I’m wishing I’d have caught that whopper so I could have him for dinner tonight. 

Melissa Birlem

Last but not least, I also made a digital example layout. I scrapped about something I always tell my kids. I want them to know that life can be tough, but it is truly possible to bloom where you are planted. Click here for credits.

BloomHeatherLandryWEB

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template freebie that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can download it here. Please respect my TOU.
Thank You copy

4 comments:

Debbie P said...

Awesome sketch! I love what you did with it! Very fun way to use up those pp's!

April said...

Amazing pages ladies!! And another wonderful sketch from you Heather...thanks for letting me play with it! ;)

Sharon Fritchey said...

I absolutely LOVE this sketch/template, Heather! It ROCKS! And just look at all of the wonderful pages made with it already! The DT really outdid themselves this time! Thanks!!!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

You rock girl! I loved your paper version and the sketch when I saw it. Wow! That digital version is awesome! Love the colours, lace and journaling.!:)