Monday, September 3, 2012

How Revealing!

Remember the school pictures that I posted on my last post? I’ve already scrapped them with the first digital release from Fancy Pants at JessicaSprague.com. If you’d like to see the full credits, please click here. The start of this school year has been rough. Between missing four days for the hurricanes and a very rude teacher, it’s been all I can do to get them to get on the bus for school in the morning. These photos were taken on Brandon’s first day of school when they were all still smiling and happy.

1BackToSchoolHeatherLandryWEB

In other news, the September reveals are up at Scraptastic Club and they are fabulous. There’s truly something for everyone this month. The Just Beachy kit features American Crafts papers and it’s perfect for scrapping your Summer vacation. The soft, subtle colors in the Noted kit go well with so many different photos. It’s a kit that can be used for all occasions. Check out the washi tape in the Noted add on. I swear, I am in LOVE with that washi. I’d use it as wallpaper in my house if my husband wouldn’t have a fit.

Just Beachy Kit

Scraptastic_Club_September_2012_Just_Beachy_Kit_Small_Pic_American_Crafts_Shoreline_October_Afternoon_Little_Yellow_Bicycle_Splash_My_Minds_Eye_The_Sweetest_Thing_Studio_Calico_Bazzill_8.17.12_grande

Just Beachy Add On

Scraptastic_Club_September_2012_Just_Beachy_Add-On_Small_Pic_American_Crafts_Shoreline_Elles_Studio_Thickers_8.17.12_grande

Noted Kit

Scraptastic_Club_September_2012_Noted_Kit_Small_Pic_American_Crafts_Elles_Studio_Studio_Calico_Heyday_October_Afternoon_9_to_5_My_Minds_Eye_The_Sweetest_Thing_Tim_Holtz_8.17.12_grande

Noted Add On

Scraptastic_Club_September_2012_Noted_Add-On_Small_Pic_Studio_Calico_My_Minds_Eye_Thickers_Enamel_Dots_The_Sweetest_Thing.8.17.12_grande

September Stamp Add On

September_2012_Stamp_Collage_grande

I credit Jessica for single handedly making me stamp on my pages. The stamp add ons are so cute that I always have to use them. You’ll be seeing quite a few pages with these stamps, AND I’ve got a tutorial using them as well. In fact, it’s my first video tutorial. There will be lots going on around here this month so stick around!

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Just Jaime said...

I love the back-to-school embellies!

Linda Jordan said...

I love your layout!! I love how you did the fading on the photo for the journaling and the lettering for the word "school" is absolutely gorgeous! I love the silly face pictures as well, so cute!!

Linda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this!!! LOVING how you included the goofy face pics and loving the sneaker!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Nichole Koch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The silly close up photos are such a GREAT idea!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

hope things get better soon with the school. your layout is adorable. have fun with your new kits.

Jojorenee said...

Love the back to school layout! I just can't wait until ours begin for my little photo shoot! I need to check the forecast!

Cindy deRosier said...

I *really* want to see what washi-wallpaper would look like! Maybe one small wall? Where your husband won't notice? ;)

Love your layout!