Friday, September 14, 2012

Sketch/Template #24

Hello everyone! I have another sketch and digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use. If you are a digital scrapbooker, please scroll down for your freebie.

HL_Sketch_Template 24Prv

The sketch was based on this scrapbook page that Marlene Murphy created. She gave me permission to use it as the inspiration for the sketch this week. I loved the large journaling space and the multi-photo design. Thank you so much Marlene!

MarleneMurphySanCarlos

My design team made some amazing examples. I love my MMD Divas so much. They do a great job showing that you can use the sketch in so many different ways.

April Walker made this soft, sweet layout with an amazing floral background. The yellow butterflies really pop, and I adore the fact that she used these super photos of her girls at Easter.

April Walker24

Sharon Fritchman decided to use a grid of stitched ribbon on her page to divide the photos. The tiny details are fantastic! I especially love the stapled felt accents, and the warm Fall color choices really make this layout shine.

Sharon Fritchman

Mitra Pratt’s project is unique and fun! The blue patterned paper sets the photo off so well, and I think it’s awesome that she overlapped a bunch of embellishments to make a border on the left hand side.

MitraPratt

This page was sent in by Lesley Walker. She added large floral borders to each side of her design, and I think it looks fantastic! The interesting photos of the painted cows really draw your eye around her project, and the butterfly embellishments are perfect.

LesleyWalker

Nancy Keslin provided this gorgeous layout about hiking in Hawaii. Those waterfall photos are wonderful! I love the natural feel of her page and the banner with the word stickers is so cool. She used Scenic Route papers. Remember those?

let's hike Nancy Keslin

This creative page is from Ali! She incorporated both of the sides of the sketch onto one smaller page. I really admire the way she combined color as well as black and white photos. It’s so eye-catching!

Alison Krogsgaard

Last but not least, I also made a digital example layout. I scrapped about our recent trip to Fort Jackson again. I took so many pictures that I was relieved to see Marlene’s multi-photo design. I knew exactly what I wanted to do! Full credits here.

FortJacksonHeatherLandryWEB

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template freebie that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can download it HERE. Please respect my TOU!

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous!! LOVING that sketch too!!!!

Sharon Fritchey said...

Awesome sketch and amazing layouts by you and your design team, Heather!!!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful pages! I love seeing how different they all are!

April said...

Awesome job ladies!! I had alot of fun with this one. :)

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sketch and great samples.

Lisa said...

Love the sketch for the use of so many photos. Your example is incredible. I have a set of pics that I was trying to sort through and decide which should not go on the layout but with this design I think I can get them all in and still look clean and fresh.