Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sketch/Template #25

Hello everyone! I have another sketch and digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use. If you are a digital scrapbooker, please scroll down for your template freebie.

HL_Sketch_Template 25Prv

The sketch was based on this scrapbook page that I created with the September 2012 Scraptastic Club Noted kit and add on. It features some photos of my grandpa showing Brandon around his house boat. He even let him drive!

BoatBondingNotedHeatherLandryWEB

As always, my design team made some amazing examples. I love my MMD Divas so much. They do a great job showing that you can use the sketch in many different ways.

April Walker made this soft, sweet layout with an awesome misted background. The floral paper really pops, and I adore the fact that she used these super photos of her girls. They all look so very happy!

April Walker

Sharon Fritchman decided to use a monochromatic blue color scheme with pops of pink. The tiny whimsical details are fantastic! I especially love the stitched accents, and the fun garden themed embellishments really make this layout shine.

Sharon Fritchman

Mitra Pratt’s project is rustic and elegant all at the same time! The large chipboard swirl sets the photo off so well, and I think it’s awesome that she used Scrabble tiles as part of her title.

Mitra Pratt

This page was sent in by Marlene Murphy. She added lovely lace borders to her design, and I think they look fantastic! The sweet hearts tied with twine really draw your eye around her project, and the shades of blue make for a really peaceful color palette.

MarleneMurphy

Nancy Keslin provided this gorgeous layout about her husband’s birthday celebration. I love the playful feel of her page and the mixed font title work is so cool.

happy birthday to youNancyKeslin

This creative page is from Ali! She incorporated a tea pot and cup into her design. I really admire the way she tells the story of her everyday life on her pages. It’s so refreshing!

Ali Krogsgaard 25

Melissa Birlem sent me this festive digital project. The little leprechaun is a great embellishment choice and I like how she used a photo of the flag as part of her background.

Melissa Birlem (2)

Last but not least, I also made a digital example layout. I scrapped about having lunch with my Mom when she came up to visit. I took these sweet photos of her helping Brandon with his crossword puzzle. Full credits here.

Hanging With HoneyHeatherLandryWEB

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template freebie that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can download it HERE. Please respect my TOU!

Thank You copy

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Barbara said...

Thanks Heather. It's so kind of you to post these templates! Love your designs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all gorgeous!! LOVE them!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful projects! I love seeing how different people interpret the various parts of the sketch to make them their own.

Veronica said...

Hey Girl!
Been just "lurking" lately and have been LOVING all your stuff. Life has gotten in my way, but now I'm ready to get back to normal! Pinned your sketch. It's awesome! Thanks!

adele said...

Love your sketch! Pinned it!

Sharon Fritchey said...

Oh my goodness! I am LOVING all of the creations for Heather's amazing sketch! and Heather, your layouts are so inspiring, too! Thank you SO MUCH for making these wonderful sketches/templates for us!!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great job with the sketch. you hae such a great team.