Wednesday, October 10, 2012

All American Mom

I have a few layouts to share today. (I have others completed but I’m not quite ready to reveal them yet!) There’s a digital layout AND a paper page to see below!

1. Football

8HeatherLandryFootballFallWEB

Brandon has been loving the cooler weather now that it's Fall. Playing football in the Summer heat is HARD! He said, "I know it's cold Momma." "At least I'm not sweating!" Meanwhile... I freeze my butt off sitting for two hours in the bleachers. Brrrr!

Supplies:
Touch Down Mini-Theme
Lori Whitlock's Office Oriented Borders
Lori Whitlock's Office Oriented Frames

2. All American Mom

AllAmericanMomHeatherLandryWEB

I wanted to do something a little different with the Hall Pass kit and add on from Scraptastic Club. Instead of scrapping about school, I scrapped about MY job as a Mom. The journaling is something my friend and I always talk about. Sometimes Mom is a synonym for taxi driver around here. There are four practices a week and one game. We also have multiple therapy and doctor appointments. All I do is drive! Taxi anyone?

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Linda Jordan said...

Love your pages!! Especially the Mom one, too cute :)

Linda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both beautiful!! LOVING the colors on the first one (and those adorable photos!!!) and loveeeeeeeeee the mist splatters on the second one!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layouts! I especially love the one about you. I like that you're scrapping about mundane topics like taxiing the kids around. I rarely think to do pages like that, yet it is such a big part of being a mom.

Joy said...

I love your style. I am so book marking your football layout. Love it :)

Cindy Gay said...

Great job Heather. Love "All American Mom!"

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

these are both just fabulous!