Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boo To You!

Remember how I said that we were heading to the pediatrician’s office this morning? Well, the verdict is in. We all have the flu except Ronnie. I swear that man is a tank. I’d kill to have his immune system! We’re all taking our Tamiflu like good little boys and girls and I’m keeping myself occupied with a little digital scrapbooking when I feel like up to it.

Speaking of digital scrapbooking, have you seen the new Ghoul's Night Out kit by Dani Mogstad? It is so much fun! I love the purple and pink touches in a Halloween kit. It's perfect for scrapping spooky little girls like mine. Sure, I love Alexis’ sweet pose but it’s the scary one that makes me smile.

BooToYouHeatherLandryWEB

Supplies:

Ghoul's Night Out

My Sketch #26

Well, that’s all for me tonight. My meager energy supply is all gone again. Plus, my days and nights are all mixed up due to all of the napping. I’m going to try to get some sleep.

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping you all feel better soon!!! I love love love love your lo!! LOVING those photos, the colors and loveeeeeeeee the house!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it! I recognized the sketch immediately, yet it's a very different take on it.

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh, and feel better soon!

Debbie P said...

Love this layout! You did an awesome job! Hope you all feel better. My husband used the Tamiflu when he had the flu a couple of years ago, and it really works well! Take care!

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice-looks like a paper layout. Hope you all feel better soon.

A said...

This will probably sound stupid, but of you're all gonna have the flu you might as well have it at the same time, no?
Feel better soon Heather!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute! take care of yourself.