Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 2012 Sampler Challenges

Today is challenge day over at The Sampler Kit Club. One of the challenges includes a card sketch that I made. I hope you go over there to participate. *Holly sends out awesome prize packs! (I’ve also made a corresponding digital card front freebie. Please scroll down to download if you’re a digital scrapper.)

HeatherLandrySamplerOct2012CardSketchWEB

Here is my example card. I used The Sampler October kit called Warm to make this card for a friend. I thought the custom dyed pink rose would work wonderfully as an embellishment, and I especially loved the sequins. They are so cute!

HeatherLandryOct

On this next layout, I used a sketch from Holly King at The Sampler. (It’s this month’s layout challenge. Go check it out!)

My Mom loaned me some old photos a while back and I scanned them to make copies. I’m slowly working my way through scrapbooking them. I loved the wood grain paper with the roses printed on it. I tried to design the page so that paper would peek through. Can you believe how cute I was as a baby?

AuntCarolyn

Don’t forget to download the layered digital card template here. Please respect my TOU.

Thank You copy

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I love love love the sequins on your card!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Yes you were a cute baby and your Mom is very pretty too!

Sharon Fritchey said...

Oh Heather! The card and your layout are so wonderful! You always manage to make each project you create look amazing and so full of love!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! I love the sequins too - and the dotted swiss!

Tamika said...

absolutely love your card!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love your projects. great job with the kit.

WillieburgScrapper said...

Beautiful! Into the "to do" pile this goes!

Fi said...

Beautiful card and page, will have to check out the site.