Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Smiling Colors

I have some awesome news! My friend Smitha Katti has opened an online store where you can buy printable cards. She has a wonderful, graphic style that will have you smiling from ear to ear. Here’s an example of one of her gorgeous card sets.

SmithaKatti_pumpkincards_web

I printed my favorite design on Red River paper. I already know who will be getting this one! If you’re interested in purchasing printable cards from her shop, you can use the code SMILE30 to get 30% off of your order.

HeatherLandryForSmithaKatti

Thank You copy

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your card!!! Beautiful!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Those are really cute!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute. thanks for sharing.