Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Warm In The Fall?

As the challenge coordinator at The Sampler I get a gorgeous kit to work with each month. This month’s kit is called “Warm” and the name couldn’t be more perfect. It reminds me of sunny Fall days and long walks in the woods.

IMG_4699

I can’t wait to show you the projects I’ve made with this kit! My reveal post will be up on the 20th here on my blog. In the meantime, go check out the September challenges that are still open. We’d love to see you enter for a chance at a prize pack from The Sampler.

Here’s a tiny sneak peek of what I’ve been up to so far!

HeatherLandryOctPeek

Thank You copy

5 comments:

Linda Jordan said...

This look pretty...I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Linda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneak!! Can't wait to see it!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Alison said...

Can't wait to see!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh geez, when I saw Warm in the title and the tiny bottle on my preview page I thought what is she up to trying to get warm - a little nip from the bottle? I believe I win the crown for the least scrappy response right? Your sneak peak is wonderful btw with the little sequin!