Friday, November 30, 2012

Football? Tackled!

I tackled (pun intended) some photos that I’ve had on my desk for a while now. They were photos that I wanted to scrap. Not for design team work… just for me!

1: Saints VS. Warriors

SaintsVSWarriorsHeatherLandryWEB

My poor little Brandon. He woke up on the morning of this football game with a headache. He wanted to go play anyway, but I could tell he was tired. The photo on the left... That's my little man getting his butt kicked. We found out a few days later that he had the flu even though he had a flu shot. He's a tough cookie! I used a two page sketch from Becky Fleck to make this layout. I had to fit a lot of photos and journaling in to tell the story.

2: All Star

AllStarHeatherLandryWEB

Another football scrapbook page for Mr. Brandon. Again, I used a PageMaps sketch so I could use a ton of photos and journaling. Becky's sketches are awesome! I did change it a bit because I wanted to add one additional photo.

I've been using Fancy Pants' Little Sport collection for Brandon's football pages. I probably have six more games to scrap. I blame my new zoom lens for my photo taking obsession.

Thank You copy

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous!! I love love love love love the photos, the colors and loving the misting on the first one!!!

Debbie P said...

Awesome job on both of these layouts! Love your product choices and love how your football paper pops! Way to get this experience and story documented!

Cindy deRosier said...

These are great! I love the color scheme. You did a great job with the themed paper - just enough to add interest and show the theme without overwhelming the pics or journaling.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

these are both so cute. great job with the two pagers...oh, and you have shoes on your blog! woo hoo