Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello, Hello

I hope you’re all enjoying  your Sunday. I have been catching up on design team assignments and I’m hoping to be able to scrap a bit more tonight. I have two recent pages to share before I go back to editing my Thanksgiving photos.

1: This Week In My Daily Life

HL_MyDailyLifeWEB

I used my Scraptastic Club kit and add on called “When Skies Are Grey” to make this layout. I found this photo of Alexis when she lost her first tooth and it made me remember how freaked out I was the first time I had to help her pull one. I thought it was gross and she agreed with me. This page is based on a PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck.

2. Hello, Hello

Hello,HelloWEBHeatherLandry

I used my November 2012 kit called “Home Sweet Home” from The Sampler Kit Club to make this page about my two favorite boys in the whole entire world. They are so much alike that it makes me laugh. They are most definitely related. Again, this page was inspired by a fabulous PageMaps sketch from the talented Becky Fleck.

Thank You copy

10 comments:

WillieburgScrapper said...

Love the design of the first page! The pops of yellow really draw attention to the design and I like how you mixed the prints up on your page. That photo is fantastic! The design on the second page is beautiful as well- swinging by Scraptastic next to check it out.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful, both of them! I love seeing the pictures of the kids so young. Do you sort those pages into the album(s) chronologically or do you just stick done pages into the back as you finish them?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors on both and the designs are fabulous!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the flower with brad center in the top layout and little Brandon in his flannel shirt and overalls in the bottom layout. Have a great week!

Linda Jordan said...

Your layouts are gorgeous!! I love the colors on the first one & the camera embellishment on the second one is so cute!!

Linda

Doreen Vasquez said...

Both are fabulous layouts but the first one made me cringe! LOL!
Yeah being a mom and dealing w/ moments like tht can be "tough"!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

lovely projects. overachiever

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, such gorgeous LO's!! Love the toothless grin photo and sweet feminine touches, then the wonderful masculine embellies on the second. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Izzy Anderson said...

Beautiful pages and just love and adore these designs. You always do such beautiful work, Heather.

Michelle said...

Holy cow!!! I remember when you took these photos.. well you sharing them with me after you took them. :) That kit worked well with them!!