Friday, November 9, 2012

Revealed!

The super November kit called “Home Sweet Home” from The Sampler Kit Club has been posted!  I absolutely love the dimensional stickers and the flair is fabulous. I’ll have some projects to share with it soon, but in the meantime you can get a closer look here.

TheSamplerHomeSweetHome

I also have something else to reveal. Guess who is now a creative team blogger on the Design By Dani blog? I’m SO excited! Dani’s products are wonderful and I’m thrilled to be working with a great group of girls there.

Announcement

My second post is up on her blog today. If you’re interested in reading it you can click here. I’ll be back tomorrow with a free .svg file, and later this week I have another announcement. The good news has been rolling in like crazy!

Thank You copy

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!

Joy said...

Looks like a awesome kit, can't wait to see your projects. Congratulations on the new DT position, I love the layout you made with the County Fair products :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Congrats on the new CT! I'm not familiar with Design By Dani. Off to check it out!

Cindy Gay said...

Nice bio. Congratulations!

Linda Jordan said...

Congrats!!! :D