Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Simply Thankful

I’ve been listing something I’m thankful for every day in November and it’s really helped keep me grounded in the midst of a bunch of craziness here lately.

We’ve been starting to make holiday preparations and our decorations are going up a little at a time. I also took my family to the local state park to take photos for our Christmas card, but I don’t have those completely edited yet.

I do have photos of the football banquet that Brandon and Jordan attended at the end of football season. Here’s Jordan with a group of her cheer friends. They were waiting on their awards. I didn’t get a photo of Jordan getting her award because someone stood in front of me.

_MG_3095

I did get Brandon. He was a little embarrassed because we were all cheering very loudly for him. We were are extremely proud of him!

_MG_3114

I have a layout to share that I made with Lori Whitlock’s new Frosty paper line. It’s so colorful and it coordinates really well with Jordan’s pajamas.

19HeatherLandry_FilledList_WEB

Jordan was so excited on Christmas morning last year. She got the American Girl doll she's wanted for a long time. I just had to document her excitement on a page.

Supplies:
Christmas Day Elements
DSD FB Template Freebie by Scrapping With Liz
Lori Whitlock's Frosty Paper Pack

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cute photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!!! LOVING the photos and those colors are PERFECT!!! LOVE IT!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Congrats to your kids...winning awards is always fun...even if it is embarrassing. I STILL get embarrassed! Love your layout! The colors are so non-traditional Christmas but they DO work so well w/ your pics! Very fun!

A said...

Yes there is so much to be thankful for...
Happy Thanksgiving dear Heather!

Cindy Gay said...

Happy Thanksgiving Heather. You certainly scrapbook your family's story very well!

Tracey Sabella said...

Such a sweet LO - love the nontraditional colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute photos...but stop blogging so much...you are making me look like a slacker.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful layout! I'm glad Jordan thought it was worth behaving all year! I hope she feels that way every year. :)