Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sketch/Template #27

Hello everyone! I have another sketch and digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use. If you are a digital scrapbooker, please scroll down for your template freebie.

HL_Sketch_Template 27

The sketch was based on this scrapbook page that I created with the September 2012 Scraptastic Club Just Beachy kit and add on.

Jordan is a brave little cookie. She was jumping in my husband's friend's pool. She'd climb out and jump right in the deep end. I swear, that child isn't afraid of anything. If you look closely at the photos you can see that I added bling to the splashes.

JustJumpInHeatherLandryWEB_1

As always, my design team made some amazing examples. I love my MMD Divas so much. They do a great job showing that you can use the sketch in many different ways.

Lesley Walker made this wonderful layout. I just love the bicycle bunny die cut! The polka dot paper really pops, and I adore the fact that she used these photos of her grandchildren looking less than pleased at being out in the rain.

Lesley Walker

Sharon Fritchman decided to use these lovely photos of her visit to the pumpkin patch. She does a fantastic job using textures on her projects! I especially love the chicken wire, and the fun twine bow really makes this layout shine.

Sharon Fritchman

Mitra Pratt’s project is graphic and eye catching! The large die cut chandelier sets the photos off so well, and I think it’s awesome that she used a large punched border on the bottom to draw your eye to the sparkly title.

Mitra Pratt

This page was sent in by Marlene Murphy. As you can see, she is awesome at incorporating die cuts into her designs! The photos make me smile, and her journaling totally made me laugh. She always does such a great job of telling a story through her work.

big bird

Nancy Keslin provided this gorgeous layout about her sister and niece. She was really lucky to catch some amazing light in these photos! I love the warm feel of her page and the floral accents are just perfect.

what a cute pair NancyKeslin

This creative design is from Ali! She incorporated a super cute stamped sentiment as her journaling, and I really admire the way she uses bright colors on her projects. The repeating floral elements add a lot of interest to her layout too.

AlisonK.

Melissa Birlem sent me this detailed digital project. The large focal photo she blended into the background was a great choice, and I really like how she used the close up photos as supporting details on this incredible fishing layout.

HL_Sketch_Template 27_Melissa Birlem copy

Thank you very much for your help ladies! I appreciate every one of you.

I also made a digital example using Dani Mogstad’s County Fair kit. I volunteered to chaperone Brandon’s Kindergarten class on a recent trip to the fair to learn more about farm animals. They even got to see an unexpected magic show. It was fun!

1LearnHeatherLandryWEB

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template freebie that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can download it HERE. (Please respect my TOU.)

Thank You copy

6 comments:

A said...

I know I say this a lot, but every time I come here I am amazed how fast your son is growing up!! He was a baby just a few posts ago!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!!!! I am LOVING that sketch!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sketch and great work from the dt. always love seeing everyone's work.

Cindy deRosier said...

Another great sketch! As always, it's fun seeing how different the interpretations are. And all of them fabulous!

Sharon Fritchey said...

I love all of these creations that were made with your fabulous sketch, Heather!!!

Fi said...

Great layouts its great to see more than one photo on a page, lovely details.