Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sketch/Template #28

Hello everyone! I have another sketch and digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use. If you are a digital scrapbooker, please scroll down for your template freebie.

HL_Sketch_Template 28

The sketch was based on this scrapbook page that I created with the November 2012 Scraptastic Club Farmer’s Market kit and add on.

It's always SO hot here in Louisiana during the Summer months. It makes us extra grateful when temperatures start to go down a bit. The die cuts came from Samantha Walker's .svg files at Jessica Sprague's site.

FinallyFallHeatherLandryWEB

As always, my design team made some amazing examples. I love my MMD Divas so much. They do a great job showing that you can use the sketch in many different ways.

Sharon Fritchman decided to use this fantastic photo that she took with some gorgeous sun flare. She did a rockin’ job with all of the layered banners! I especially love the fence in the corner, and the fun stitching really makes this layout shine.

Sharon

Mitra Pratt’s project is warm and eye inviting! The inking sets the photos off so well, and I think it’s awesome that she used sparkly beads on the heart. Her photos are so great and I love the buttons tied with twine.

P1040595-001

This page was sent in by Marlene Murphy. The photos make me smile because her family looks like a ton of fun to be around. Also, Marlene had the coolest idea for this project. The die cut banner set originally said “Fall”, but she added an “S” to make the title work with her photos. Way to make things work Marlene!

We love fallsMarleneMurphy

Nancy Keslin provided this spooky layout about her beautiful daughter. It’s not scary because of the subject matter… Its spooky because I’m traumatized by how fast her daughter is growing up. That’s enough of that! I love the Halloween embellishments she used. They’re just perfect!

NancyKeslinrocking night

This creative design is from Ali! She incorporated some wonderful photos from her local air show and I really admire the way she turned the sketch on it’s side. The airplane embellishment looks amazing!

Ali K.

April Walker’s project is so soft and lovely. I love how she offset the banners to make the design her own and the stamping looks fabulous! The yellow background is very eye-catching too. So neat!

April Walker

Thank you very much for your help ladies! I appreciate every one of you.

I also made a digital example using Lori Whitlock’s Office Oriented kit. I love these photos of Jordan. She was cheering at a night game and I caught these photos at dusk. She’s my favorite cheerleader!

12CheerAllNightHeatherLandryWEB

I used the following supplies:
Lori Whitlock's Flourish Brushes
Office Oriented Papers by Lori Whitlock
Office Oriented Findings 1
Office Oriented Findings 2

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template freebie that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can download it HERE. (Please respect my TOU.)

Thank You copy

9 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

Oh Heather! Your sketch ROCKS!!! I absolutely love the layouts that you created using it, and the DT really outdid themselves this time! I love every single one of them and am always amazed at how different and creative each layout is!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! I love love love the sketch and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee what everyone created!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

All so different and yet all fabulous!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Just found your blog and added it to my blog roll. Love the sketch! Definitely will be using it in the future!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

did I leave a comment already? i can't remember if i left a comment. yep...i am blonde...and you are going to post this and everyone is going to see how blonde i really am. lol

well, great sketch...love all the different, interesting takes. tfs.

April said...

Amazing job as always ladies!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Gorgeous sketch and what amazing pages with it my the DT!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

MiniCooper452 said...

Thanks bunches!

MiniCooper452 said...

Thanks bunches!!!