Monday, November 12, 2012

You Make Me Happy

I have two digital pages to share today! I’ve been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately but I haven’t had time to upload and share. Hopefully I’ll be able to get everything photographed and uploaded soon.

1: Cheer All Night

12CheerAllNightHeatherLandryWEB

Miss Jordan really came into her own with the whole cheering thing at the end of the season. She was working the sassy cheer attitude for sure. I love the colors in this “Office Oriented” collection. The flourish brushes are amazing!

I used the following supplies:
Lori Whitlock's Flourish Brushes
Office Oriented Papers by Lori Whitlock
Office Oriented Findings 1
Office Oriented Findings 2

2: You Make Me Happy

12HL_YouMakeMeHappyWEB Restoring Photo Happy Fall

A photo of Brandon at the local pumpkin patch. He’s the cutest thing ever. Remember those flourish brushes? They’re making an appearance on this page too. I think I’m in LOVE!

Supplies:
Happy Fall Y'all Full Collection
PSF: Restoring Vintage Photos
Flourish Brushes

I’ll be back soon with some paper pages that I made with the Scraptastic Club “Farmer’s Market” kit and add on. I’m going to start catching up now that football season is over. Whoo hoo!

Thank You copy

8 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Rocking the digi, Heather. Looks awesome!

Alison said...

Always love your work!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

these are both so cute. i love the design.

Sandy Ang said...

just love your cheerleading LO! The controlled use of colours gives it such impact

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! I am LOVING the colors with the b&w photos on the first one!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the top layout with the photos in b & w and the touches of red and blue.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I love the simplicity of the first and the gorgeous color in the second.

Tracey Sabella said...

Such fab digi pages!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/