Friday, December 28, 2012

Announcing

I’ve got some good news to share. I found out last month that I’ve been picked up for the Lori Whitlock Design Team. I’m being announced today on Lori’s blog. I will be contributing digital layouts and I’m super excited! I’ve worked with Lori’s products through JessicaSprague.com so I already have a few examples of my work with her goodies. If you’d like to view full supply lists, please click on the corresponding image.

1. Beautiful

28HL_Beautiful

This is a new page that I made just for today’s post. I used Lori Whitlock's gorgeous Maggie collection with her awesome You Make Me Happy Layout Template to make this project.

Alexis was all too willing to help me test some new settings on my camera and we got some super fun action shots of her jumping around. The colors in the Maggie collection worked so well with these photos.

I also have a few older layouts to share.

2. Merry Christmas

10MerryChristmasHeatherLandryWEB_1

3. Filled List

19HeatherLandry_FilledList_WEB_1

4. Cheer All Night

12CheerAllNightHeatherLandryWEB_1

5. Sisters Are A Gift

1SistersAreAGiftHeatherLandryWEB_1

As you can see, I love Lori’s goodies so I’m super excited to be joining her team of exceptionally talented ladies!

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute projects. you always rock these digi kits and i know you will do well with these. congrats on the new dt.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hoooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!! I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!! I loveeeeeeeeee all your lo's!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Congrats on the new DT! They're lucky to have you! So how many DTs is that now? And how do you do it all?!

April said...

Congrats girl!!!!

Joy said...

Awesome! Congratulations Heather. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create. I totally love your Merry Christmas layout :)

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Huge congrats! You rock her designs! Such a natural fit. All the best!:)