Friday, December 14, 2012

Believe It Or Not

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ripley's Believe It or Not! for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I always get sucked into watching those curious medical shows on television. Do you know the ones I mean? I love watching documentaries about strange people with weird hobbies. I just think that the world is a fascinating place to live because there are so many interesting stories. So much of what we find weird is a part of other people's daily lives. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! has always provided me endless hours of entertainment as far as feeding my curiosity. 

Ripley's Pubishing has recently announced a new book called Ripley's Believe It or Not! Download the Weird. It's full of the same interesting content as before, but there's an awesome bonus.

They've provided a free app as a companion to the book. You can take a photo of special images to be taken to bonus content. It's an awesome addition because we are all so addicted to our gadgets now. You can download the app in iTunes

I watched the promo video for the book and it looks so neat! Alexis is fascinated by the Titanic and the book includes lots of facts about the Titanic. I'm thinking it would make a great Christmas present for her!

Visit Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! for more information about their books, museums, and other fun stuff. It's such a neat website to surf.  Don't forget to buy Ripley's Believe It or Not! Download the Weird for lots of fascinating facts and stories that will keep you entertained for hours.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That sounds like a fun book!! I bet Adam would like it!!