Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fais Dodo

I have taken a boatload of photos lately because my kids have had so much going on. I haven’t been able to edit many of them for the same reason. Scrapbooking has been nonexistent, but I finally got most of my Christmas cards in the mail. I have a few personal ones that I want to finish hand making, but it’s on my list of stuff to do.

I do have this photo that I took last week. Sometimes Jordan has a hard time going to sleep because she’s afraid of the dark. I went to check on the kids before I went to bed, and I found her curled up with Brandon in his bed. They were both snoring. It was the cutest thing ever! I turned on the light really quickly and got a few shots before they woke up.

IMG_4847

Last Wednesday, Danielle and I went to watch the kids’ D.A.R.E. graduation. Alexis was so excited that she got a certificate and t-shirt. We made our two kiddos pose together I could snap some photos.

IMG_4907

That’s all for now, but hopefully I’ll be back later this week with some scrappy projects to share!

Thank You copy

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That first one is just ADORABLE!!! And YAYYYYYYYYY for the DARE program graduates!! That's AWESOME!!!

Debbie P said...

There is nothing cuter than sleeping children! So cute!

Cindy deRosier said...

I don't know how anyone manages to scrap in December. I'm taking a ton of pics and doing Christmas crafting, but it's just a given for me that there will be no scrapbooking until the new year.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Sheesh they grow fast, isn't it wonderful for those few stolen moments of sweetness?

Cindy Gay said...

Both are great photos!

Sharon Fritchey said...

Such touching photos, Heather! I especially love sleeping children, so the first one touched my heart so much!!!! And Alexis looks so pretty in the second one! Go Alexis!!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

such sweet photos.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such cute photos! I love your blog! I am now your 300th follower! :D

Mitra Pratt said...

Oh man, you snuck a good photo of them! I have been enjoying your Elvis photos too on facebook. My kids are a wee bit older, so not into the fun like that anymore. ;-( Anyhow, love your posts like this, they make me happy!