Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

I am in love with the Christmas kits that are available at Jessica Sprague’s site. I’m having a blast scrapping our Christmas themed photos already. I did two projects over the last few days and I’m excited to share them with you!

1. Oh Christmas Tree

3OhChristmasTreeHeatherLandryWEB

Alexis loves decorating the Christmas tree. I thought I'd document one of her favorite parts of the season. Dani Mogstad’s A Lot Like Christmas kit was perfect for the elegant feel that I wanted on this page.

Supplies:
Dani Mogstad's A Lot Like Christmas Kit
Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday Series

2. Christmas Cutie

3Christmas CutieHeatherLandryWEB

I made this layout about Brandon’s Christmas photos. I took him to a local park for a photo shoot. He was cooperative at first, but it didn't last long. He was less than thrilled with being asked to pose.

Supplies:
Jessica Sprague's PSF Use A Shape For Journaling
Dani Mogstad's Fa La La Kit

Thank You copy

9 comments:

A said...

Loving the expression on both Jordan's and Brandon's face in that photo :-))) Priceless!!

Mindy said...

how perfect are these?! love them heather..

Cindy deRosier said...

I was looking forward to seeing what you did with that picture of Brandon! You did not disappoint!

Fi said...

Lovely pages, Love the colours in the first one with the black and white photo and the 2nd one is so sweet specially the look on his little face.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee that flower on the second one!! And tooooooooooo funny.... we both have the same blog post title today!! HA!!

Cindy Gay said...

Ah, love that Brandon cutie. Both very professional layouts.

Debbie P said...

These layouts are awesome! Very pretty!

Tracey Sabella said...

Such gorgeous pages!! Love the white space on the first and sweet ornament banner on the second!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

lovely, lovely layouts.