Sunday, December 2, 2012

Scraptastic December 2012 Reveal & A Layout

Have you checked out the new December Scraptastic Club kits? My goodness! When I opened my priority mail box, I jumped up and down just like it was Christmas. I was lucky enough to work with the SOLD OUT Scraptastic Club Daily December kit this month, and let me tell you… it’s amazingly packed!

There are only a few of the regular December kits left, so if you want one you’d better grab it fast!

December 2012 All Of The Lights Kit

Scraptastic_Club_December_2012_All_of_the_Lights_Kit_11.19.12

December 2012 All Of The Lights Add On

Scraptastic_Club_December_2012_All_of_the_Lights_Add_On_11.19.12

December 2012 Mocha Latte Kit

Scraptastic_Club_December_2012_Mocha_Latte_Kit_11.19.12

December 2012 Mocha Latte Add On

Scraptastic_Club_December_2012_Mocha_Latte_Add_On_11.19.12

Don’t forget that the stamps I designed this month are available in the stamp add on!

Dec_2012_Stamp_Collage_grande

I can’t share the pages I’ve made with the kits yet, but they’ll definitely be coming soon. I do have a digital page to share!

Back To School

BackToSchoolHeatherLandryWEB

I used Dani Mogstad's fantastic "It's Elementary" kit to scrap the photos of Brandon's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe he's already this grown up. It seems like he just started walking yesterday. I've had enough of this growing up stuff!!

Thank You copy

8 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Oooh, I want that Mocha Latte kit! And your stamps!! I love the little houses. Great back-to-school LO!

Linda Jordan said...

These are awesome kits, I can't wait to see what you did with them!! Your stamps are amazing congrats!

Cindy Gay said...

Love "Back to School". Lots of great alphas in your package.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

very cute stamps,i would tell you more, but i got nothing.

A said...

Loving your toys Heather :-))) You make me realize, we are all children who want to play :-)

Tamika said...

The kids look awesome!

Izzy Anderson said...

These kits are gorgeous. I would have a hard time deciding which one! I know you will have amazing work coming with the DD kit!

Mindy said...

darling page!!