Friday, December 14, 2012

Sketch/Template #29

Hello everyone! I have another sketch and digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use. If you are a digital scrapbooker, please scroll down for your template freebie.

HL_Sketch_Template 29WEB

The sketch was based on this scrapbook page that I created with the Scraptastic Club Daily December kit. (Sold out!)

We went to my grandparents' house on Christmas Eve last year and I took photos of the dreary trip down there with my iPhone to entertain myself. This is the first page I've ever scrapped with Instagram photos. They're so much fun to work with!

I'mGoingHomeHeatherLandryWEB

As always, my design team made some amazing examples. I love my MMD Divas so much. They do a great job showing that you can use the sketch in many different ways.

Sharon Fritchman decided to make a fantastic Christmas page. She did a rockin’ job with all of the banners! I especially love the poinsettia in the corner, and the fun stitching really makes this layout shine.

Sharon Fritchman

Mitra Pratt’s project makes me think of Spring in the middle of Winter! The ink splatters set the photos off so well, and I think it’s awesome that she used those wonderful layered flowers. Her photo is so great and I love the birdhouse she made.

Mitra

This page was sent in by Marlene Murphy. The fun-o-meter makes me smile because it’s just perfect for her subject. Also, Marlene used the coolest doily die cut on this project. The cloud background paper is so colorful and inviting!

Fun-O-Meter

Nancy Keslin provided this naturally beautiful layout about her sweet daughter. I just love the large scalloped die cut and the darling embellishments she used. So super cute!

back to nature Nancy Keslin

Shannon Miller’s project is so vibrant and well designed. I love how she offset the die cuts to make the design her own and the color scheme looks fabulous! Shannon is the newest member of my design team and I am thrilled to welcome her.

Thank you very much for your help ladies! I appreciate every one of you.

I also made a digital example using Dani Mogstad’s Mistletoe Magic kit. Jordan has wanted to sing in the elementary school choir ever since she found out there was one. They don't let kids join until they are in second grade no matter how much they beg. LOL This was her first choir concert and she was SO happy!

ChoirConcertHeatherLandryWEB

I used the following supplies:
Dani Mogstad's Mistletoe Magic Kit

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template freebie that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can download it here. (Please respect my TOU.)

Thank You copy

9 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

Your sketch ROCKS, Heather! I love your layouts, too. and the rest of the design team did an amazing job with it, too . . . they all look so different and awesome in their own way!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! What an AMAZING sketch and love love love love what everyone created!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

phinner said...

these layouts are so much fun! great interpretations!!! love the inspiration, I will be adding you to my blog reader! thanks!

(visiting via Sharon Fritchman's blog : .)

Veronica said...

Girl, I so remember traveling from the North Shore, down the River, to my Grandparent's for the Christmas Holiday! Then, it was just a 2 lane highway AND we traveled the Huey P!!!
LOVE this LO and thanks for sharing the sketch!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Cindy deRosier said...

So different, yet all so awesome!

Tracey Sabella said...

Amazing inspiration by the DT and I love your digi LO!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow these layouts are awesome and I adore the sketch too!!!

Micupoftea~ said...

The sketch is perfect for lots of interpretations...nice to see the variety of ways the girls used it. Happy Christmas count down!
shawn

Micupoftea~ said...

What fun, what variety...loved seeing what the girls came up with. Happy Christmas countdown!
SHawn