Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 Scrappy Year In Review

I always like to start the new year by reviewing how much I accomplished the year before. I made a whopping 252 projects in 2012. It didn’t really seem like I created that much!

I thought it would be a lot of fun to share a few of my favorite creations here on my blog. I made 57 cards in 2012 and these are my two favorites.

_MG_1549_1

HappyHolidaysHeatherLandryWEB_1

My paper layout total was 85! Unbelievable. I love the way these two turned out.

BigBoyWEBHeatherLandry_1

I made an insane 110 digital pages. If you’d have asked me, I’d had said I made maybe 50. I couldn’t pick two digital projects, so here are my top three.

12CheerAllNightHeatherLandryWEB_1

normal_3OhChristmasTreeHeatherLandryWEB_1

HurricaneGirlHeatherLandryWEB_1

You can click on any of the layouts for more information and full credits. Guess what?! I’ll be back soon with a new .svg file to share.

Thank You copy

11 comments:

Paisley Petals said...

Beautiful projects! Especially love the first card :)

Joy said...

You got lots done in 2012! I have really enjoyed seeing your projects, Lots of inspiring stuff. Thanks for sharing it on blog :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee all your faves!! That snowman card is ADORABLE!!

Debbie P said...

Awesome job Heather! Love these top choices!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

still haven't sat down to figure out how many projects i made in 2012. i guess i could do that.

Mitra Pratt said...

You know what is nuts! As of the new year, I started getting e-mails again with your blog updates. Which is freaky because I resubscribed eight times and it never worked. SO, I totally enjoyed your favs because I did miss some of them. Thank
goodness it's working AGAIN!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

You were a busy bee last year!

Love everything you posted, but that "Hurricane Girl" layout made me say "wow"! The look of it is so very cool!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm not surprised to hear you made 252 projects! You are amazingly prolific. And all your stuff is just fabulous! Can't wait to see what you make in 2013.

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are beautiful, Heather! You've had a creative year...here's to more creativity in 2013!

Cindy Gay said...

57 cards-wow! Hey Heather, congratulations on the published layout in this month's Scrapbook Trends. If you'd like I could mail you mine (if you'd want an extra). I put a little note on my latest post about that!

Fi said...

WOW, I saw the card first as I scrolled and loved that and then went on to seeing all the rest of your beautiful work and I can't say which is my fave the are all gorgeous.