Thursday, January 3, 2013

BIG News!

I have two awesome bits of news to share today. First, the January kit from The Sampler kit club is up and it’s gorgeous! I have it in my hands already and I’ve been scrapping up a storm. You can find out more about the kit called Live Life here.

a1

There are already inspirational projects with the kit on The Sampler blog. If you haven’t already, don’t forget to enter the December challenges. You still have time to win a neat prize!

The second piece of news is that I’m finally published in a paper magazine! I was contacted by Scrapbook Trends for this layout months ago, but I wanted to make sure it was actually published before I said anything. This is what my page looks like in print.

heather

I’m still totally pinching myself! Thank you for sending me this screenshot of your digital subscription Nancy.

Thank You copy

10 comments:

Mitra Pratt said...

DUDE! Happy Dance from New York!!! I recall making a layout with a sketch you made from that page too! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! That is AWESOME!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Debbie P said...

Awesome news Heather!!! That is so cool! Very much deserved!

Linda Jordan said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting :) And that kit looks likes tons of fun!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That looks awesome!!!! :D

Cindy deRosier said...

Congrats on your publication!! That is HUGE! So happy for you!

Kimberly Clark said...

That is amazing news!!!!! Congratulations

Joy said...

So exciting!! Congratulations on being published Heather, the layout looks awesome.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

awesomely awesome! congrats on the pub.

April said...

WOW Heather that's amazing!!!! Congrats my friend!