Friday, January 18, 2013

Cold Noses

Happy Friday everyone! I swear, this has been the longest week in the history of ever. I’m so glad it’s the weekend. Before I completely veg out, I wanted to share the two digital pages that I recently created with you.

I decided to use Lori’s new Valentine Brushes in an unexpected way. I used them to scrap about my favorite season… Spring. There’s just something about Spring that makes me happy. Warmer weather, brighter colors, and let’s not forget the fabulous flowers. It’s no wonder that Spring makes me smile.

I used Lori’s new Valentine Brushes, Fall Fling Paper, Masking Borders Two, and Spring Celebrations collection.

HeatherLandrySpringWEB

It’s been so cold here. I mean freezing! We had a snow warning the other night, but it didn’t actually snow. In my opinion, if it’s going to get this cold we should at least get some snow out of the deal. The last time it snowed here was 2008. The kids and I were really disappointed when it didn’t this year. I had to console myself by scrapping some older snow photos.

18ColdNosesWEB

I used Dani Mogstad’s fabulously chilly “I Love Snow” digital collection to create this layout. Other Supplies: Scrapping With Liz’s Template Revisited 7

Thank You copy

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! LOVING the clouds on the first one and love love love that adorable photo on the 2nd one!!

Mitra Pratt said...

Bring the kids to the frozen tundra here in NY. We have snow that I like to complain about lots!!! You do need snow so you can have hot cocoa after...I love these two pages. I am waiting for spring myself. Can you believe the grass is green under the snow still? It's weird...

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layouts! And I totally agree - if it's going to be freezing, it darn better snow. Not that it EVER has here... :(

Debbie P said...

I adore both of these layouts! The colors and background are awesome on the first one & love the flower photo. The colors and cute embellishments and photo are fabulous on the second layout!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love how bold and crisp these are! Fabulous!

Arti said...

Wonderful pages you created, Heather! The flowers are refreshing and the snow is something that makes me jump up and down too. We never get to see snow in India except in the hills. I do hope you and the girls get to see it next year though. Stay warm and wish you a wonderful day!

April said...

These are both really great Heather!
- April

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love your projects. the spring layout has me wishing for some gorgeous blooms. and of course the girls are just precious.

S said...

Oh both these have such lovely pops of color - nicely scrapped!

Joy said...

I really like how you used Valentines themed products on a spring layout. It looks fabulous!