Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello Tiger

This is my take on Holly’s January layout challenge sketch on The Sampler blog. It’s a great sketch, so you should definitely head over there to check it out!

HelloTigerHeatherLandryWEB

I used my January 2013 kit called "Live Life" from The Sampler Kit Club to make this page about my favorite little tiger. My father in law is obsessed with LSU football, and when we had a little boy he was over the moon! He gave Brandon an LSU outfit and an LSU football before he could even walk. Of course, I had to take photos to remember. There's a TON of journaling on the back of this page. I just couldn't fit it anywhere in the design.

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeee those photos, the colors and loving the little butterflies!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Ughh I hate when I have a lot of journaling and no where to put it! I never thought to put it on the back...that's a great idea! The only problem I can see is how would others know it's on the back unless you indicate it on the front. Hmmm... If I can find a nice way to do that I will definitely start journaling on the back when needed!
Cute layout!Love the yellow against the kraft paper; it's a nice subtle contrast!

Debbie P said...

I love this layout! The colors are great and those are some cute photos! Great job Heather!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE this layout! Headed over to check out the sketch!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is just adorable, heather. thanks for sharing.

Cindy Gay said...

There's that cute little Brandon! Nice photo sequence and perfect design.