Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Little Goat Herder

It’s been raining for a week, so I haven’t been able to take decent photos of these pages that I made last Tuesday. The sun finally peeked through the clouds for a few minutes today and I ran outside to snap photos. I’m so sick of the rain! Somebody send me some sunshine?

1. Hungry

HL_HungryWEB

My Mom gave my niece these pajamas when she was a baby. She outgrew them and Brandon inherited them. They had images from the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" on the front and were warm and fuzzy. The pajamas couldn't have been more perfect because my baby boy was always VERY hungry.

I used my January 2013 kit from The Sampler Kit Club called "Live Life" to create this page. I was inspired by a sketch from Kristine Davidson.

2. My Little Goat Herder

HLMyLittleGoatHerderWEB

I made this page with the last scraps from my November 2012 kit from The Sampler kit club. It was called Home Sweet Home and I loved it to bits.

I used some older photos of Brandon catching the baby goats at my grandmother's house. He just looks so happy in these photos! I was inspired by sketch #54 from Susan Stringfellow's blog.

Thank You copy

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the hearts on the first one!!

Mitra Pratt said...

it is raining here now too. Thankfully yeesterday we got a bit of fun. Sorry you have been getting rained on a whole lot!

I love both layours! Cool journaling, always love what you have to say about your kids!

Cindy deRosier said...

Those Very Hungry Caterpillar pajamas are ADORABLE! Love the layout. And the goat pictures - LOVE! Awesome layouts.

Cindy deRosier said...

Those Very Hungry Caterpillar pajamas are ADORABLE! Love the layout. And the goat pictures - LOVE! Awesome layouts.

Debbie P said...

I love both of these layouts! Awesome job! What adorable photos!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love them both. Like the alpha arrangement in the goat layout.

Fi said...

Beautiful pages Heather and gorgeous photos.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

these are both just so cute. i love the embellishment clusters.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Your Post title intrigued me...
I just had to see who your "little goat herder" was!
And what a cutie he is! You can see the pride in his smile!

I read the Hungry Catepillar to my daughter when she was younger; very cute book! And, as you have proved, a great inspiration for a layout too!