Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sketch/Template #30

Hello everyone! I have another sketch and digital template to share. Please feel free to pin it, or save it to your computer for later use. If you are a digital scrapbooker, please scroll down for your template freebie.

HL_Sketch_Template 30

The sketch was based on this scrapbook page that I created with the Scraptastic Club Days Of Our Lives kit, add on, and stamp add on.

HL_PerfectHeadStandWEB

My oldest daughter is full of energy. We signed her up for gymnastics when she was little to try to help her put some of the energy to good use. She definitely did. My house turned into a gym full of back bends, kick overs, flips, cartwheels, and the pursuit of the PERFECT head stand. At one point she could stand on her head for five minutes without leaning on a wall. It always lasted until she caught the giggles and fell over. These photos are a real treasure to me. I'll always remember the way she giggled when she tipped over.

As usual, my design team made some amazing examples. I love my MMD Divas so much. They do a great job showing that you can use the sketch in many different ways.

Sharon Fritchman: Ho Ho Ho

Sharon Fritchman

Mitra Pratt: NY, New York

Mitra

Marlene Murphy: Awesome

MARLENEawesome

Nancy Keslin: Let Them Eat Cake

let them eat cake Nancy Keslin

Ali K: My Favorite

Ali K.

Lesley Walker: Sweet

Lesley Walker

Thank you very much for your help ladies! I appreciate every one of you.

If you’re a digital scrapbooker and you’d like to download the layered digital template freebie that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can download it here. (Please respect my TOU.)

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

Awesome work, MMD Divas!! I love all of your pages! And Heather, we couldn't do it without you and your creative sketches! Your layout about Alexis is great! Thanks!

Cindy deRosier said...

Another awesome sketch! Beautiful layouts, everyone!

Cindy Gay said...

Boy has Alexis grown! Great example of scrapbooking.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love your sketch...awesome layouts, everyone!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING that sketch and love love love all the lo's!! GORGEOUS!!

S said...

Love your page. And all these great examples have sold me on that sketch, so I've pinned it to tackle some day soon.

Lisa said...

Great layouts. Thanks so much for the wonderful template.