Friday, January 11, 2013

Warm Winter

It’s Friday, and you know what that means! It’s new release day at JessicaSprague.com. These are my projects with some of the new goodies. Remember, you can save 25% on all new products through the end of this weekend.

I made a digital card front to print so I could make an anniversary card for Ronnie. We’ve been married for twelve years and he deserves something really special.

11LifeIsSweeterCardWEB

The gorgeous papers that I used are from Lori’s Fresh Air collection, and I also stamped a flourish with the amazing flourish brushes. Lori’s goodies make it easy to make something pretty to share!

I also made a layout about our very warm Christmas celebration at my grandparents’ house. It was 85 degrees, and my cousin's daughter got overheated. They ended up stripping her down to her diaper so she could cool off. Poor baby!

11WarmWinterHeatherLandryWEB

Supplies:

Dani Mogstad’s Frosted Flakes Collection Kit

Dani Mogstad’s Cozy Sweater Alpha

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

That card is awesome. And the layout - LOVE it! The plaid and stipes give a warmth to the layout to help convey the theme.

Cindy Gay said...

Love the black and white photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee the card and the lo!! LOVING those photos and love love love the colors and that snowman!!

Debbie P said...

Lovely card and what a awesome layout! Too cute!

Fi said...

Gorgeous card, and I love your layout, the way you've used colour here is just beautiful against that white background, lovely photos as well.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

such cute projects. i love the card...beautiful. and the layout is so cute...but why does your gma have a snowman poking her in the chin. lol