Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Blahs

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I can't be the only one experiencing a serious case of the Winter blahs. I am sick of wearing thick layers and neutral colors. I even bought a bright yellow purse recently to try to sneak in a bit of color. I keep getting positive comments on it and my standard response is, "I bring my own sunshine". I'm getting ready for Spring by thinking of lighter layers and brighter colors. I've recently been on a legging kick. By adding a pair of brightly colored leggings, you can change the feel of a whole outfit. They are a great way to keep this busy Mom fashionable in an affordable way!

I particularly love No nonsense tights and leggings. They are affordable and I can find them in my local drug stores as well as at mass retailers. I own several pair and I can quickly change the look of my outfit by changing the color of my tights. 

Don't just take my word for how awesome No nonsense tights and leggings are either! Jill Martin (Fashion Expert, Emmy Award Winning TV Personality, and Author of "I Have Nothing To Wear!") is the new spokeswoman for No nonsense tights and leggings. She's going to be sharing tips and tricks on how to incorporate the legging and tight trend into your wardrobe. You can find her fashion tips on the No nonsense Facebook and Twitter pages. I can't wait to see what she has to say!

If you would like to find out more about No nonsense tights and leggings, you can find them on Twitter @benononsense and No nonsense on Facebook.

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

Oooooooh! Awesome, Heather! We have a case of the winter blahs, too, here in PA! Luckily it is Anne's birthday today - to take away any of those feelings! I love your post and the no nonsense tights/leggings, too1

shooting star said...

I love color leggings too!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am LOVING the COLORS!!!