Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Wild Bunch-Animal Kingdom Scrapbook Page

I’m interrupting my vacation series with a scrapbook related post because I’m not quite finished editing the next set of photos. My poor little mouse clicking finger needs a break. You’re actually getting a sneak peek of one of the photos I took at the Animal Kingdom, so I guess it’s kinda Disney related!

I do have something awesome to share… Oh my gosh! I totally fell in love with the .svg files at Miss Kate's Cuttables for scrapping my Disney trip. When I saw these trees and the title, this layout popped right into my mind. It's really rare that a project turns out exactly the way I pictured it, but this one did! I have been working on using more die cuts and Miss Kate's files make it impossible to resist.

Heather Landry_A Wild Bunch_Animal Kingdom_Disney Scrapbook

I used Bo Bunny's Zoology line to make this page. I had it in my stash to scrap zoo photos, but it fits perfectly with the Animal Kingdom theme too.

Thank You copy

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! This is sooooooooooo fun!! I love love love that monkey and the palm trees!!!

Debbie P said...

Love, love this Heather! The embellishments and actually everything is totally awesome!

Cindy deRosier said...

This is adorable!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Such a fun layout! Makes me smile!:)

Mitra Pratt said...

Saw this on facebook and loved it then and love it even more in your blog! Rock star page!