Monday, February 18, 2013

I’ve Got It Covered

I haven’t been able to pull a winner for Sara Zenger’s birthday blog hop because I’ve been out of town. I finally had a spare minute to pull one, and the winner is…

Winner

Andrea, Please email your address to miraclesmommadesigns(AT)hotmail(DOT)com so I can get your prize in the mail. Thank you to everyone who participated. I had a wonderful time playing along with the hop and I hope you all did too!

I also have a quick project to share with you before I go to work on the mountain of laundry from our vacation.

HL_DisneyAlbumCoverPage

This is the cover page for my 2013 Disney Album. I actually made it before I left because I was super excited about our trip, but I didn't want to share until I got back. I used my Scraptastic Club December 2012 All Of The Lights kit to create this layout.

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to Andrea!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover of your album!!! LOVING all the Mickey heads!!

Mitra Pratt said...

Oh Heather, this cover is SUPER CUTE! I cannot WAIT to see all the new pages and awesome photos!

Andrea said...

First off, I LOVE what you did with this cover page! Genious to do the kraft on kraft! I also love how you added two areas of enamel dots! Looks great!! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Cindy deRosier said...

That's paper?! It looks digital (meaning - perfect). It's gorgeous!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love the cover of your mini. glad you had a good time.

Mel said...

This is wonderful! I cannot wait to see the rest of it:)

Doreen Vasquez said...

Ooohhhh what a fun cover page! It's cute and explanatory! Perfect!