Friday, February 22, 2013

Layout: Hanging In The (Goat) Pen

I’m still working on editing my Disney photos, but I took a break to make two scrapbook pages a few days ago. I wanted to share them today before I start blogging my Disney trip!

1. Hanging In The Pen

Heather Landry_Scrapbook Page_Goats_The Sampler

Journaling: A fun day with the goats at Maw Maw's. I used my Sampler Kit Club kit called Simply Sweet to create this page about my son and grandma hanging out in her goat pen. I was inspired by a fabulous sketch that Holly King created for The Sampler challenges.

2. She Has Music In Her Heart

Heather Landry_Musical Christmas_Present Heart_Scrapbook Page

Jordan asked for a guitar and a singing game for Christmas one year. She's always loved music and these photos totally make me smile. She really does have music in her heart. I used my Scraptastic Club December 2012 kit called "Stocking Stuffer" to create this page.

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeeeee all the red on the second one!!

Debbie P said...

These layouts are so awesome! Cute, cute photos!

Paisley Petals said...

Love both layouts but that first one is just perfect! The stitching and brad in the corner was the perfect touch! Great color combo and design.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the little cassette tape accent on the second. And the present with the tag coming out. And the title treatment!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love, love, love your projects.

Cindy Gay said...

Love "Music" and that little coat is adorable!