Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Sampler’s February 2013 Challenges

I made a card sketch for the February challenges over at The Sampler Kit Club this month. (I’ve also created a matching digital card freebie. If you want it, scroll down to download!) I hope this sketch inspires you. If it does, don’t forget to link your creation on their blog! You’ll be entered to win a sampling of products from The Sampler.

HL_SamplerCardSketch_Feb2013 copy

I used the sketch as inspiration for the card below. I loved the vellum in the Sampler’s February 2013 kit called Simply Sweet. I used it as an overlay on some colorful paper to give this card a birthday feel.

HeatherLandry_Let'sParty_CardSampler

I also have an example card from Ali Krogsgaard. I was really thrilled when she agreed to participate!

Ali. K

3: by Ali Krogsgaard

Thank you so much for the extra inspiration Ali! I’m really lucky to have you on my team.

If you’d like to download the free layered card template that I made in PSE, please click on the link above.

Thank You copy

7 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

What an amazing card!! Love this sweet banner!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love the sketch and loving both yours and Ali's cards!! They are beautiful!!!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love what you did with the vellum!!

Debbie P said...

Awesome card sketch! Love what you did with it and Ali's is great also! tfs

Doreen Vasquez said...

Ughhhh! So much inspiration so little time!
I love the card sketch and examples!
Need to add it to my ever growing list!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute! That's a great sketch.

Paisley Petals said...

Love this card sketch!