Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Throw Me Some Love

I forgot to share these photos before I left for Disney. The kids’ celebrated Valentine’s Day on the 8th at school because our schools were closed last week due to Mardi Gras. They signed Valentine cards on the 7th in the midst of some super crazy packing on my part.

Jordan had Cinderella cards this year. You can’t go wrong with Disney princesses in her book. She just knows she’s straight out of a fairy tale.

_MG_7672

Brandon is into Madagascar 3 this year, but he is NOT into having his photo taken. He’s turning into such a ham lately. He does things to make us laugh. Silly faces, jokes that don’t make sense… He’s really turning into quite the little personality.

_MG_7678

Alexis was all business with her Snoopy valentines. She kept stacking them and organizing them. She chose perfect cards for all of her friends and two for the boys who have crushes on her. The TWIN boys who have crushes on her. Oh good Lord!

_MG_7780

The kids also celebrated Mardi Gras on Friday because we were off of school on Tuesday as well. Brandon was a part of the parade and he got to throw beads to everyone. He did a great job even though the beads kept getting tangled together.

IMG_7849

Brandon saved special beads for one parade goer. She sure can holler “Throw Me Something, Mister!” with the best of them! She stopped yelling that and started yelling Brandon’s name as soon as she saw him. He grinned and threw the beads right at her feet. Those two just melt my heart with how much they love each other.

IMG_7857

After Brandon finished throwing his beads, he got to sit on the sidelines and catch some. When I asked him  how many he’d caught he said, “This many!” and he spread his arms wide. I couldn’t resist snapping a photo.

IMG_7872

I’ll be back soon with some Disney photos to share. I’ve been frantically editing. Someone please tell me… Why on Earth did I take over 1,000 photos? Sheesh.

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute!! LOVING the photos... and watch out Mama with those twins! LOL!! :)

Debbie P said...

How cute are those photos! Very fun! I can't wait to see your Disney photos! Twins.....oh my!

Doreen Vasquez said...

OMG that parade looks like it was so much fun! Love the energy your pictures convey!

My daughter doesn't do Valentines anymore, this is her last year in elementary and she decided she didn't want to. It's bittersweet.

I love Snoopy!!!! So I got a bit excited when I read that ALexis picked "Snoopy" Valentines! LOL!

Arti said...

How adorably cute, each of them are lil darlings.. charming in their own sweet ways!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

photos are so cute. i love that brandon is sporting his budweiser beads. lol

Tracey Sabella said...

Such sweet, fun photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/